Our Managing Partner, Uche Val Obi SAN speaking at the ongoing MSI International Conference 2019 taking place in Madrid, Spain from 19th to 22nd October, 2019.
The Conference titled “Collaboration to win” focused on creating a platform where member Firms work together so as to drive referrals, win new business and grow individual Firms. Our Managing Partner was able to meet with member Firms in the association and also spoke about the Firm and why Alliance Law Firm is the preferred Law Firm by International Firms who consider doing business in Nigeria.
The Conference provided several benefits via collaboration and the benefits gained included but not limited to the following:
- Growing business network and building strong relationships.
- Solving problems using the experience of others.
- Gaining an understanding of regional differences and needs.
- Winning new business through working together.
- Getting inspiration by others’ideas and gaining fresh perspectives.
MSI Global Alliance is a global association of over 250 independent legal and accounting firms in more than 100 countries. MSI Global Alliance bring together member firms with knowledge and experience in a wide range of disciplines. They provide local expertise and global reach to a wide variety of clients in many different industries.
More images to follow after the conference
MSI Global Alliance International Conference, Madrid Spain 2019