Blessing is a resourceful, diligent, hardworking, and result oriented lawyer whose core interest lies in untangling the key issues in any transactional document. She is an adept researcher and writer who prior to joining Alliance law firm worked at the ministry of Justice, Bayelsa State, where she received an award for hard work and diligence.
She is a member of the firm’s Corporate and Commercial group and has been involved in nearly all of our corporate, commercial transactions, and Capital market deals. As a Managing Associate in the Corporate and Commercial practice group, Blessing’s specialisation includes: Corporate Finance; Corporate Restructurings; Business Establishment; Immigration; Intellectual Property, Media, Entertainment and Technology law (IMET); Company Secretarial Matters; and General Corporate Advisory.
Blessing is a Securities & Exchange Commission sponsored individual and the current financial secretary of the capital market solicitors association where she has been an active member for over seven years. In addition, she is a member of the Copyright- International & Legislative Subcommittee of the International Trademark Association and an active member of the Nigerian Bar Association, especially the Section of Business Law. As a Bar supporter, she has coordinated sessions at both the NBA and SBL’s Annual General Conferences. Currently, Blessing is the Secretary of the International Trade Law Association of the SBL.
● Rivers State University (LLB)
● Nigerian Law School (BL)
● University of South Wales (LLM)
● Nigerian Bar Association
● Capital Market Solicitors Association
● Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
● Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
● International Trademark Association
● International Bar Association
● Corporate Commercial Practice
● Intellectual Property, Entertainment, Media and Technology Law Practice
● Carpital Market
● Dispute Resolution
● Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory
● Venture Capital
● Corporate Commercial
● Dispute Resolution