Muhammad is a Senior Associate with Alliance Law Firm. He is a young dynamic lawyer with an excellent track record of accomplishments in legal practice. He is a member of the Corporate/Commercial Transactions and Litigation Practice Group.
He has experience in different areas of law and practice such as Litigation, Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Commercial Practice, Debt Recovery, Drafting Contracts and other
Commercial Transactions, Land Perfection, Real Estate/Property Management and Company Secretarial Services
● Bayero University, Kano (LLB HONS.)
● Nigerian Law School, Lagos (BL. HONS.)
● Bayero University, Kano (Masters in Business & Commercial Law)
● Nigerian Bar Association
● International Bar Association (IBA)
● Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
● Debt Recovery
● Corporate and Commercial Practices
● Land Perfection, Real Estate/Property Management
● Company secretarial services
● Ownership of Mineral Resources within the Continental Shelf of Nigeria 2006 (Research Project).