Rose is a passionate Litigator with practice experience that cuts across Criminal, corporate and commercial law, real-estate law, alternative dispute resolution, intellectual property law, regulatory compliance, company secretariat; and legal advisory to start-ups
as well as established businesses.
She is innovative and thinks out of the box as she constantly seeks to provide cost-effective solutions to clients. Whilst advising clients, she provides useful advice in the event of parties resorting to litigation to resolve disputes arising from any transaction. She is diligent with client’s matters and a team player aimed at achieving clients’ goals.
● Nassarawa State University, Keffi (LLB, Hons)
● Nigerian Law School (BL, Hons)
● Nigerian Bar Association
● Federation of Women Lawyers
● Graduate, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administration of Nigeria
● Corporate Commercial Litigation
● Company Secretariat and Legal Advisory
● Intellectual Property practice