Adedoyin is a Corporate Technology Attorney specializing in Data Protection & Privacy and Cybersecurity. He obtained his Masters degree in Privacy & Cybersecurity Law from the University of Southern California and was given Dean’s award for academic excellence.
He also graduated with first class from the Nigerian Law School. He possesses wealth of experience in data protection and privacy. He has advised and implemented GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, Texas Privacy Act, S-Ox, HIPAA for companies both in Nigeria and United States of America. He has also handled the concentrated needs in Intellectual Property, Contract Management, Tech Financing through venture capital & Debt/Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), Corporate and Data Governance, trade regulation, Regulatory Compliance, and Government Contracting for tech companies by negotiating, including drafting, meeting and integrating inputs from multiple stakeholders to reach business judgments by complying with the law.
● University of Southern California
● Osun State University
● Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L)
● Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
● Privacy and Data Protection
- Director-General’s prize for attaining first class at the Nigerian Law School
- Deans Award for Academic Excellence at University of Southern California